Low-Carb Christmas Pizza
Check out this low-carb pizza - Christmas has come early!
Turkey, stuffing, pigs in blankets and even sprouts on a pizza? You'd better believe it - Christmas is almost upon us! This is not just novelty for novelty's sake - it's a totally delicious combination that will put a Christmas spring in your step. Its perfect for leftovers, but worth throwing together ahead of the big day too!
Combining the delights of Christmas dinner and a pizza with a low carb base is nothing short of a masterstroke. You've got to give this one a try!
1. Preheat your oven to 250°C/475F/Gas 9
2. Spread the passata across the Lo-Dough in a thin layer, right up to the edge.
3. Spread the grated cheese on top of the passata and add the turkey, sprouts and pigs in blankets on top. crumbling pieces of stuffing in and around.
4. Put the pizza in the oven for 7-10 minutes or until golden and bubbling.
4. Serve with a crack of black pepper on top.
Lo-Dough is bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread & pastry with 90% less carbs and loads more fibre.
Shop now at lodough.co