Start the day with an amazing low-calorie breakfast
Our low-calorie French toast is the perfect start to the day. Whether on a low-carb diet, slimming/calorie counting... it makes no odds - this one fits them all. Quick and easy to prepare... you've got to try it.
Served with fruit and a blob of yoghurt or creme fraiche, this delicious breakfast will see you into the morning and beyond!
- 1 piece of
Lo-Dough, cut into quarters
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 20g of erythritol sweetener
- 20ml of milk (semi-skimmed)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg
- Spray oil
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Add the eggs, sweetener, milk and spices to a bowl and mix well with a fork. When combined, add your
Leave this mix in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes, for the
Lo-Doughto absorb the liquid.
- On a very low heat, add the spray oil to a pan and gently fry the cinnamon toast until golden brown.
- Serve on their own or with your choice of accompaniment.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.