Ultra Low-Carb Smoked Salmon Breakfast Quiche
Why not enjoy your breakfast smoked salmon and eggs in the form of a delicious, low-calorie quiche?
Smoked salmon and eggs - something about it just feels posh! It certainly tastes luxurious. and with Lo-Dough, you can keep all that luxurious flavour on your plate but ditch the carbs and calories - always a bonus.
It's easy to make and the beauty of baking a quiche rather than buying from a shop is that you are in control of what's in it, how it tastes and how low-cal/low carb it can be.
You've got to try this one!
Method1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325 F
2. Roll out your Lo-dough flat and it into a 7 inch tin. Make sure to do this evenly, taking care to push it into the corners and create an upright edge.
3. Mix the eggs and creme fraiche in a bowl with a whisk. Add the chopped dill and season with salt and pepper.
4. Arrange the flakes of salmon and the watercress in your quiche base.
5. Carefully pour the egg mixture over the salmon and watercress and top with cheese.
6. Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes. Take out and allow to cool on a rack for at least 10 mins. Serve with some cold smoked salmon on top for an extra touch of luxury.
Lo-Dough is bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread & pastry with 90% less carbs and loads more fibre.
Shop now at lodough.co