Avocado Smash On French toast
Check out this incredible low-carb, high-fibre veggie breakfast!
If you are looking for a super high-fibre veggie breakfast to start the day, you've come to the right place!
This avocado smash and poached sits atop four incredible wedges of french toast made with Lo-Dough. The whole thing is set off with some roasted cherry tomatoes and a few strokes of parmesan. Hungry yet?
This couldn't be easier to make and is about as delicious as it gets, so what are you waiting for?!
For the french toast
1 piece of
Lo-Dough, cut into quarters
- 1 large egg
- 20ml of milk
- 10g of butter/a few sprays of oil
- 1 medium avocado, smashed up and seasoned with salt, pepper and lime/lemon
- 1 large egg
- A vine of cherry tomatoes
- 5-10g of parmesan
- A few slices of chilli (optional)
- Salt & pepper
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Add one egg, milk and parmesan to a bowl and mix well with a fork. Season with a little salt and pepper (go easy on the salt). When combined, add your
Lo-Dough. Leave this mix in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes, for the.
Lo-Doughto absorb the liquid.
- In another pan poach your second egg to your liking (we recommend soft-poached). To poach your egg, bring your pan to just below boiling and add a splash of vinegar, than add your egg. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the white is set. Make sure your egg is as fresh as possible when poaching.
Meanwhile, on a low heat, add the butter/spray oil to a frying pan and gently fry the eggy
Lo-Doughuntil golden brown. The Lo-Doughwill be a little fragile after soaking, so treat it carefully.
- Once everything is cooked, stack up on a plate - french toast first, then the smashed avocado, the egg, the tomatoes and a seasoning of salt and pepper. Finish with a final grating of parmesan and a few slices of chilli if desired.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.