Job Opportunities at Lo-Dough
Email Marketing Role
Lo-Dough is one of the most exciting food tech startups in Greater Manchester and the UK! Since our launch in 2017 we have grown to over 30 members of staff and continue to rapidly grow as more people hear about our revolutionary product.
We have developed an avid following across the nation as an innovative ingredient that provides mealtime versatility and incredible macros.
Slimmers, coeliacs, diabetics, drug resistant-epileptics, athletes, nutritionists, dieticians, and celebrities are all using Lo-Dough to help make their mealtimes delicious without impacting on health goals or dietary requirements. We’re changing the world of dietary health in an exciting, delicious and game-changing way.
As such, we’re now looking for an exceptional Email Marketing Executive to increase user engagement, retention, and revenue across our e-commerce store. You will be working alongside the Creative Director and E-commerce Manager to ensure emails are planned and executed on time and optimised to the highest standards.
We’re looking for someone who can adopt our ethos and communicate our brand with a degree of creativity whilst getting analytical about the process - always testing, learning, and striving for the best possible results.
- Build, test and deploy email communications, campaigns and automations.
- Build, test and launch SMS and Chat Bot campaigns.
- Hypothesize, implement and report on A/B tests to increase user engagement and revenue.
- Implement, track, and report on drip campaigns based on different interest groups and segmentations.
- Develop and execute new customer acquisition, transactional, and retention campaigns.
- Perform regular list reviews to maintain the health and quality of our database, and ensure we remain compliant.
- Produce email-marketing reports and make recommendations accordingly.
- Update company website and landing pages to ensure all communications and campaigns are aligned.
- Assisting the content team with print and web copy and proofreading in order to maintain a high level of standards across all communication points.
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for a bright, forward-thinking and passionate individual with a proven track record in transactional email campaigns, landing page optimisation and lead capturing.
- Qualified within a marketing discipline (degree or equivalent experience).
- Excellent use of the English language, impeccable grammar, and brilliant copywriting skills is essential.
- Experience of email service providers is essential.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator is important.
- Some developer skills would be advantageous including an understanding of HTML, CSS and eCommerce platforms - Shopify preferable.
- Knowledge of data compliance essential.
- You’re data-driven and able to generate meaningful and actionable insights and optimization.
- You have a passion for driving results and don’t rest until goals are met.
- You’re naturally inquisitive; you love to test new theories.
- You have remarkable communication skills and an ability to clearly explain complicated concepts to non-experts.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge on changes in the digital/email marketing landscape.
- Well organised, effective at time management, and have the ability to prioritise workload. You will be able to multi-task, work across projects, and prioritise workload in order to meet short and long-term deadlines.
- You’re able to extract lessons from failures and tackle new challenges with renewed energy and optimism.
- You keep an eye on the future and don’t compromise short-term gain for long-term loss.
Professional and personal traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for all Lo-Dough employees:
- Adventurous love of food and a keen interest in healthy living.
- Relentless high standards and excellent judgement.
- Real-people skills – professional, honest, approachable and empathetic.
- Clear and concise communication, both verbally and written.
- Proactive can-do attitude - you identify challenges and opportunities and enjoy problem-solving and troubleshooting.
- You love learning and actively do so in order to better develop yourself personally and professionally every single day.
- You are ready to live our mission to help people reach their optimal nutrition and dietary goals, and positively change the health of the Nation.
Salary dependant on experience. £’s to attract the right candidate.
Interviews to commence asap.
To apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and cover letter.