Banana Pancake Stack With Low-Sugar Syrup
This is a serious belly-filling breakfast - great to kick start the day!
Nothing much beats a stack of pancakes in the morning! With Lo-Dough you can enjoy this stack of 8 pancakes with banana and skinny syrup for just 367 kcal. Not only that, this meal will supply you 34 grams of protein and 21g of fibre - making it ideal as a post-morning-workout meal on a weekend!
This is a BIG portion - if you wish, this could easily serve two less hungry people.
Note - you will need a non-stick pan for his recipe.
- 2 pieces of
Lo-Dough, blitzed to fine crumbs
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 80ml of milk
- 4 heaped teaspoons of erythritol sweetener (or any other sweetener of your choice)
- 30 sprays of spray oil (or if on a keto diet - use butter)
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- In a bowl, mix the
Lo-Dough, beaten egg, sweetener and milk thoroughly. You should have a thick, nearly cake like batter (you can do all this in a Nutri-bullet/liquidiser for a smooth batter).
- Heat up a large frying pan (on a low heat) and spray approx. 10 times with the oil. Add eight goods spoons of the mix into the pan to create 8 pancakes.
- Once ready to turn, lift each pancake with a spatula and before flipping over, quickly add another couple of sprays of oil to the bit of the pan where it came from.
- Once ready, serve with half a chopped banana and some sugar free skinny syrup.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.