Chicken, Brie & Cranberry Melt
Quick and easy Lo-Dough toastie idea
We love using a sandwich press to create wonderfully hot and melty toasted sandwiches with minimal fuss. This incredible 'melt in your mouth' 192 calorie recipe uses ingredients from Aldi, thus keeping both your waistline and bank balance in check.
1. Using a sandwich press or George Foreman cook the two pieces of chicken for 10 minutes, set aside.
2. Take a piece of Lo-Dough and cover one side with spray oil.
3. Mix together herbs and parmesan and spread out on a plate.
4. Place Lo-Dough on the parmesan and herb mix so it sticks to the spray oiled side.
5. Build toastie by spreading cranberry sauce, then laying slices of brie, butternut squash and chicken pieces, add a handful of salad and salt and pepper to taste.
6. Fold up the bottom first then the two sides, leaving the top open.
7. Use a knife to hold sandwich together as the toaster lid is closed. Slide out knife.
8. Toast for 5 mins then rest for 2 & enjoy!
Lo-Dough is bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread & pastry with 90% less carbs and loads more fibre.
Shop now at lodough.co