Chicken, Brie & Cranberry Melt
We love using a sandwich press to create wonderfully hot and melty toasted sandwiches with minimal fuss. This incredible 'melt in your mouth' 192 calorie recipe uses ingredients from Aldi, thus keeping both your waistline and bank balance in check.
- 1 piece of
- 2 Aldi tempura chicken pieces
- 20g spiralised butternut squash
- 30g brie
- 1 tsp cranberry sauce
- Handful of bistro salad
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan
- Salt & pepper to taste
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Using a sandwich press or George Foreman cook the two pieces of chicken for 10 minutes, set aside.
Take a piece of
Lo-Doughand cover one side with spray oil.
- Mix together herbs and parmesan and spread out on a plate.
Lo-Doughon the parmesan and herb mix so it sticks to the spray oiled side.
- Build toastie by spreading cranberry sauce, then laying slices of brie, butternut squash and chicken pieces, add a handful of salad and salt and pepper to taste.
- Fold up the bottom first then the two sides, leaving the top open.
- Use a knife to hold sandwich together as the toaster lid is closed. Slide out knife.
- Toast for 5 mins then rest for 2 & enjoy!
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.