Chicken Satay Wrap (PBfit Peanut Butter)
Type: Wraps Suitable For: Gluten freeHigh fibreHigh proteinLow calorieLow carb
Lo-Dough with PBfit Peanut Butter for a low calorie protein wrap
This is the lowest calorie, lowest carb, healthiest satay wrap recipe, created to help keep you on plan.
By teaming Lo-Dough up with other focused nutrition products like PBfit peanut butter, you can create meals that will satisfy your macros if working out at the gym or sticking to a slimming plan.
We added some savoury Asian ingredients to create a delicious, spicy satay sauce, to marinade some chicken before cooking and to drizzle over before serving.
It's just 209 calories
And a taste sensation considering how healthy it is. At 209 calories, 6g of carbohydrate and a huge 38g of protein. Plus, thanks to the high fibre content of Lo-Dough, one wrap turns satay chicken from a light starter into a filling meal.
- Gluten free
- Fat free
- Sugar Free
- High protein
- Dairy Free
- Only 39 calories per piece
Try your £5 sample pack today and make pizzas, wraps, desserts and pastry like never before.
Did you know? Lo-Dough also makes an amazing pizza base. Take a look at the ultimate guide to the best low calorie pizza recipes made with Lo-Dough
Method1. Preheat the oven to 180C/356F/Gas Mark 4.
2. Mix all the satay sauce ingredients together and in a bowl, coat the chicken in the sauce. Leave to marinade for up to 24 hours in the fridge.
3. Remove any excess sauce (use a spoon or even just clean hands) and save for later.
4. Skewer the chicken and in a wide pan on a medium heat, fry in the spray oil until nicely browned. Transfer the chicken to an oven and cook for a further 15 minutes. Ensure the chicken is cooked through before serving.
5. Add a little water (2-3 tablespoons) to the sauce you saved, and heat in a pan (the pan you cooked the chicken in will be fine - it will add even more flavour to your sauce) until just boiling. Then simmer for 2 minutes.
6. Serve the chicken in a toasted Lo-Dough wrap with salad of your choice. Drizzle with a little of the extra sauce.