This Italian style flavour combo is the perfect warm weather, low-calorie pizza!
Seafood pizza conjures up holidays in Italy to us here at Lo-Dough. For this incredible number, we've gone with chilli prawns and peppery rocket on a standard cheese and tomato style pizza. The result? Absolutely delicious!
Thanks to Lo-Dough, delicious isn't all this pizza has to offer - its also low-calorie, low-carb, high fibre and high protein. You could say it's a pizza prawn perfection!
- 1 piece of
- 65g of grated mozzarella
- 70g of raw prawns, halved lengthways
- 30g of passata
- A quarter of a red chilli, finely chopped
- A handful of rocket leaves
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Preheat your oven to 250°C/475F/Gas 9.
Spread the passata across the
Lo-Doughin a thin layer, right up to the edge.
- Spread the grated cheese on top and add the prawns and chilli. Cook for 7-10 minutes or until golden and bubbling.
- Serve with a a handful of fresh rocket scattered over.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.