Combine low-calorie Lo-Dough with Eatlean Cheese for a protein-packed powerhouse of a pizza.
Eatlean cheese is the perfect addition to your Lo-Dough pizza - your fitness goals are covered, it's low calorie, low-carb, and through-the-roof impressive with its protein content.
Both creme fraiche and white sauces (traditional on white pizzas) tend to be on the fatty or carby side. Step in Eatlean - the low calorie cheese (in both spreadable and grated form) that is packed with protein. When combined with Lo-Dough, you end up with is a pizza that is tailor-made for those of you with demanding fitness goals.
On top of all those great macros, you also get a pizza that tastes great - cheesy and herby with a nice savoury, salty hit from the ham.
- 1 piece of
- 50g of Eatlean Spreadable Protein Cheese
- 60g of grated Eatlean Protein Cheese
- 20g of prosciutto ham
- 10g of red onion, finely chopped
- A teaspoon of fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 2-3 sprays of fry-light oil
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Preheat your oven to 250°C/475F/Gas 9.
Lo-Doughonto your cooking tray/ spoon the spreadable cheese over it, making sure to spread it right to the edge.
- Add the red onion, the thyme, then the grated cheese and finish with the ham.
- Bake in your oven for 7-10 minutes or until golden and bubbling. Garnish with fresh mixed herbs if you like. Serve straight away.
💡 Top Tip
If you feel you like your base could be crispier when it comes out, try adding back to a hot, dry frying pan for 8-10 seconds and remove with a fish slice.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.