Make Lunch A Gut-Friendly Powerhouse With This Incredible Veggie Quiche!
Healthy veggie food need not be boring and this quiche is a case in point. Easy to make, packed with vegetables and utterly delicious, this quiche is perfect for veggies and meat-eaters alike. Low in calories and carbs and yet high in fibre, having a recipe like this in your culinary library just makes perfect sense!
We've made ours with full-fat creme fraiche - you could go for the half fat version if look to reduce the calories further.
- One piece of
Lo-Dough, rolled flat with a rolling pin
- 50g of cooked asparagus, chopped
- 50g of cooked broccoli, chopped
- 50g of mushroom, chopped
- 20g of mushroom, finely sliced
- 10g of finely grated parmesan
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 150ml of creme fraiche
- A tablespoon of chopped parsley
- Salt & pepper
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Preheat the oven to 160C/325F/Gas 3.
Push the flattened
Lo-Doughinto a 7inch tin. Make sure to do this evenly, taking care to push it into the corners and create an upright edge.
- Arrange the cooked veg in the base.
- Whisk the 4 eggs and creme fraiche in a jug with the finely chopped parsley, salt and pepper. Add the grated cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Take out and allow to cool on a rack for at least 10 mins. Enjoy warm or cold!
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.