Keema Lamb Pizza
Type: Pizza Suitable For: Gluten freeLow calorieLow carb
Your 'on plan' low calorie fakeaway is here
Low calorie lamb keema pizza is here - a spicy, East meets West flavour explosion. Flavourful lamb, oozy melting cheese, sweet peppers and onions and your ever trusty Lo-Dough base. Low calorie pizza recipes don't get much better than this.
This one lasted mere seconds over here at Lo Dough HQ, where a momentary, satisfying silence fell over the room as we all chowed down on a slice of this little beauty.
Like spicy pizza recipes? Check out our Chicken Tikka Pizza.
The ultimate low fat pizza base
Check out the ultimate guide for the best low calorie pizza recipes made with Lo-Dough
- Gluten free
- Fat free
- Sugar Free
- High protein
- Dairy Free
- Only 39 calories per piece
Try your £5 sample pack today and make pizzas, wraps, desserts and pastry like never before. Shop now
- 1. Preheat your oven to 250°C/475F/Gas 9
2. Fry the lamb and spices in a little fry light along with the dry spices for around 10 mins, or until nicely browned. Set aside on a plate to cool a little.
3. Spray 2 more sprays fry-light into the same pan you cooked the lamb in and fry off your Lo-Dough to add some colour to the base
4. Put the Lo-Dough onto your cooking tray/pizza stone/air-fryer stand and spoon the curry sauce over, making sure to spread it right to the edge.
5. Add the spiced lamb, then arrange the mozzarella on top, before adding the peppers and onions.
6 Bake in your oven for 7 minutes. After removing, sprinkle with coriander leaves for flavour and colour. Serve straight away.
Top Tip: If you feel you like your base could be crispier when it comes out, try adding back to a hot, dry frying pan for 8-10 seconds and remove with a spatula.