Keto Blue Cheese & Truffled Salami Pizza
Keto Pizza Decadence!
This might sound like something served in a high-end pizzeria, but we found our truffled salami in a local supermarket and for a surprisingly cheap price. The pungent taste of truffle gives this pizza a luxurious flavour, but it being a Lo-Dough pizza, you can rest assured that it is still reduced-calorie, low carb and high in gut-healthy fibre!
As well as that, we've added a tasty-as-you-like mix of garlic, onion and kale, for nutrients and a serious hit of flavour.
This one is not to be missed!
- 1 piece of
Lo-Dough, briefly pre-browned in a pan
- 70g of gorgonzola
- 30g of mascarpone
- 25g of truffled salami
- 30g of kale
- A few slices of red onion
- A clove of garlic, finely chopped
- A teaspoon or so of olive oil
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/Gas 8.
- Soften the onion and garlic in a pan with a little oil and then add the kale. Cook for a couple of minutes before stirring in the mascarpone.
Spread the mascarpone mix across the
Lo-Doughin a thin layer, right up to the edge.
- Add the blue cheese and salami on the top.
- Bake in the oven for 7-10 minutes, or until the pizza has reached your desired crispiness.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and serve, with a crack of black pepper.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.