This is keto-cooking made easy. A few minutes prep will give you four filling portions of tasty quiche!
Lo-Dough quiche is a real hit with our customers and on our social channels and we wanted to make one that was perfect for the keto-lovers out there.
If you arent following a Keto diet, this is still a dramatically lower calorie quiche than any pastry alternative, so don't feel excluded.
This one is about bacon, cheese, mascarpone, some nutrient-dense greens and of course, the Lo-Dough base. Lots of healthy fats, a decent amount of protein and very low in carbs. Perfection!
- One piece of
Lo-Dough, rolled flat with a rolling pin
- 30g of grated mature cheddar cheese
- 4 streaky bacon rashers, grilled until crispy
- 50g of spinach, slightly wilted
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 150ml of mascarpone
- Salt & pepper
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Preheat the oven to 160C/325F/Gas 3.
Lo-Doughinto a 7-inch tin. Make sure to do this evenly, taking care to push it into the corners and create an upright edge.
Arrange the bacon and spinach in the
- Whisk the 4 eggs and mascarpone in a bowl with the finely chopped parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper. Watch the salt as the bacon will be quite salty. Add the cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Take out and allow to cool on a rack for at least 10 mins. Enjoy warm or cold!
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.