This cake is a real sweet treat - and with next to no added refined sugar!
Ok - this isn't really just about birthdays - pull out the candles and it's just a beautiful cake! Though definitely one of our more indulgent brownie recipes, it's still incredibly low-sugar and compared to other cream-cheese frosted cakes, it's still in another league!
While the brownie bakes, whisk up your cream cheese frosting and slice up your fruit. Once the brownie has cool, you are good to assemble.
It's as easy as that!
- 1 pack of
- 35g of soft butter
- 105g cream cheese
- The seeds from a vanilla pod
- 200g of powdered erythritol
- 6 large strawberries, 3 sliced, 3 halved
- 10-15 raspberries, halved
- Approx 10g white chocolate, shaved/grated
- Sprinkles to decorate if desired
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Make the
Lo-DoughBrownie Mix as per the packet instructions.
- Add the mix to your lined 6-inch circular tin, and bake for 25 minutes at 190C. Once baked, allow to cool.
- While the cake bakes make cream cheese frosting by whisking or beating the butter, cream cheese, vanilla and erythritol.
- Once cool, slice the brownie in half and fill with half the frosting. then add half the raspberries and the sliced strawberries.
- Add the remaining frosting on top, followed by the fruit, chocolate and finally, the sprinkles if using.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.