These beautiful Low-Calorie Brownies are yours in 30 mins flat.
Chocolate and orange are a timeless pairing and work perfectly here in these low-calorie brownies. Coming in at under 70 calories a brownie and 4g of impact carbs. They also provide 8.1g of fibre and 3.5g of protein.
Making your Low-Carb Brownies
Make the Lo-Dough Brownie Mix as per the packet instructions and then stir through some orange zest and a little orange flavouring before adding to your lined tin. Bake for 25 minutes at 190C. Allow to cool (as per the instructions) and then cut into 9 portions. Your orange brownies are ready to serve - though can be decorated with the segments of the orange you zest (see image).
Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- 1 pack of
- A teaspoon of orange flavouring
- The zest of an orange
- 9 orange segments for decoration (optional)
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Make the
Lo-DoughBrownie Mix as per the packet instructions.
- Stir the zest and flavouring into the mix.
- Add the mix to your lined tin and bake for 25 minutes at 190C.
- Allow to cool (as per the instructions) and then cut into 9 portions. Serve, adding an orange segment on each brownie if desired.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.