This Low-Calorie Pizza Is A Flavour Sensation
You might not have realised that the combination of fig, blue cheese and prosciutto goes so well together, but trust us - it is a total delight. The strong blue cheese and salty ham work beautifully with the sweet figs. As with life, it's all about balance.
As with all Lo-Dough pizzas, it's low calorie, low-carb, high fibre and high protein.
If you're looking for something a bit different, but still a sure-fire crowd-pleaser, give this one a go.
- 1 piece of
Lo-Dough, briefly pre-browned in a pan
- 70g of gorgonzola
- 30g of prosciutto
- 1 small-medium fig, cut into eighths
- 30g of passata
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/Gas 8.
Spread passata across the
Lo-Doughin a thin layer, right up to the edge.
- Add the blue cheese, prosciutto and figs on the top.
- Bake in the oven for 7-10 minutes, or until the pizza is golden and bubbling.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and serve, with a crack of black pepper.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.