Low-Cal Chicken Meatball Pizza
This delicious low-carb pizza is a real treat
Meatballs and pizza. Two things that go together brilliantly - and when made with Lo-Dough, it can be done in a low-calorie and low-carb way.
You can make your own meatballs if you like, but a great tip is to just squeeze some sausages out of their skins and roll the meat into balls. This meat will already be flavoured and seasoned, so saves you a job! Or if using Heck products, you can buy already seasoned mince, ready to go!
1. Preheat your oven to 220°C/Gas 7
2. Squeeze your sausages from their skins, and roll into little balls.
3. Spread the passata on the smooth side of your Lo-Dough, spreading right to the edge. Then add your cheese, again, right to the edge.
4. Add the meatballs, chilli, mushroom and the onion, spreading evenly.
5. Bake in your oven for 7-10 minutes, or until golden and bubbling. Serve straight away.
Lo-Dough is bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread & pastry with 90% less carbs and loads more fibre.
Shop now at lodough.co