Low-Cal Mixed Mushroom & Truffle Oil Pizza
A taste of low-calorie vegetarian decadence
Nothing says autumn like mushrooms and this pizza has three varieties, as well as a subtle drizzle of white truffle oil. Thanks to Lo-Dough, this heady, earthy seasonal pizza is both low-calorie and low-carb—pretty much suitable for any diet you choose.
You can pick whatever mushrooms you like, or can find. As the autumn months come in, you may even seen selections of wild mushrooms popping up on your supermarket shelves. Grab some—they are natures bounty and perfect for adding unique flavours and textures to your cooking.
1. Preheat your oven to 220°C/428F
2. On a high heat, fry your mushrooms in the spray oil until cooked. Add the garlic, plus salt and pepper and cook for a further minute.
3. Spread the passata across the Lo-Dough in a thin layer, right up to the edge.
4. Spread grated cheese on top of the passata, add mushrooms, then put the pizza in the oven for 7 minutes or until golden and bubbling.
5. Serve with a crack of black pepper and a drizzle of truffle oil on top.
Lo-Dough is bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread & pastry with 90% less carbs and loads more fibre.
Shop now at lodough.co