A classic topping for this low-calorie pizza
Love them or hate them, you can't deny that anchovies have been linked to pizzas for quite some time. As far as we're concerned, it's a big yes! Their salty, savoury kick combined with the briny tang of capers makes a perfect pizza topping.
As with all Lo-Dough recipes, we're looking at something that is incredibly low-calorie, low-carb and high fibre - whilst remaining full-flavoured and satisfying.
- 1 piece of
- 30g of passata
- 70g of grated mozzarella
- 4-5 anchovy fillets, halved
- A teaspoon of caper berries
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Preheat your oven to 250°C/475F/Gas 9.
Spread the passata across the
Lo-Doughin a thin layer, right up to the edge.
- Spread the grated cheese on top of the passata, again right to the edge and add the anchovies and capers on top. Put it in the oven for 7 minutes or until golden and bubbling.
- Serve with a crack of black pepper.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.