The taste of summer, but on a low-calorie pizza
Light, colourful and so, so delicious, this pizza will have you salivating. Eat outdoors in the sun (maybe with a glass of rosé) and close your eyes; you could be on a Mediterranean holiday, living the high life!
Thanks to Lo-Dough, this pizza is super low-calorie and low-carb without sacrificing any of the amazing taste.
- 1 piece of
- 30g of green pesto
- 20g of thinly sliced pepper
- 30g of passata
- 40g of grated mozzarella
- 40g of fresh ricotta cheese
- A few slices of fresh chilli (optional)
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Preheat your oven to 250°C/475F/Gas 9.
Spread the passata across the
Lo-Doughin a thin layer, right up to the edge.
- Top with 40g of mozzarella, then dot with half teaspoons of ricotta, pesto and a few slices of pepper, as well as the chilli if desired.
- Put the pizza in the oven for 7-10 minutes or until golden and bubbling.
- Serve with a crack of black pepper.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.