Low-Carb Ricotta & Pesto Pizza
The taste of summer—on a pizza
Light, colourful and so, so delicious, this pizza will have you salivating. Eat outdoors in the sun (maybe with a glass of rosé) and close your eyes; you could be on a Mediterranean holiday, living the high life!
Thanks to Lo-Dough, this pizza is super low-calorie and low-carb without sacrificing any of the amazing taste.
1. Preheat your oven to 250°C/475F/Gas 9.
2. Spread the passata across the Lo-Dough in a thin layer, right up to the edge.
3. Top with 40g of mozzarella, then dot with half teaspoons of ricotta, pesto and a few slices of pepper, as well as the chilli if desired.
4. Put the pizza in the oven for 7-10 minutes or until golden and bubbling.
5. Serve with a crack of black pepper.
Lo-Dough is bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread & pastry with 90% less carbs and loads more fibre.
Shop now at lodough.co