Low-Cal Veggie Breakfast Stack
The perfect meat-free way to start the day. Low-cal, low-carb - just make it with Lo-Dough
A great veggie sausage, grilled cheesy mushrooms, grilled tomatoes and wilted spinach fill up the layers of our savoury French toast stack. The whole thing is topped with a perfect fried egg, with an oozy runny yolk. This is breakfast turned up to 11 and with no meat in sight.
Thanks to your ever trusty Lo-Dough, this incredible breakfast is still low in calories and carbs and high in fibre - perfect for any diet/lifestyle.
1. Add one egg and the splash of milk to a bowl and mix well with a fork. Season with a little salt and pepper (go easy on the salt). When combined, add your Lo-Dough. Leave this mix in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes, for the Lo-Dough to absorb the liquid.
2. Prepare your ingredients for the grill (the sausage, cheese stuffed mushrooms and tomatoes). After the Lo-Dough has had around 25 minutes soaking, you can get these on to cook
3. Meanwhile, on a low heat, add the spray oil to a frying pan and gently fry the eggy Lo-Dough until golden brown. The Lo-Dough will be a little fragile after soaking, so treat it carefully.
4. While the eggy bread cooks, you can quickly fry your egg in some 1cal spray.
5. Once everything is cooked, stack up on a plate and serve.
Lo-Dough is bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread & pastry with 90% less carbs and loads more fibre.
Shop now at lodough.co