Low-Calorie Asian-Style Flatbread
This super-charged, full-flavour flatbread is the perfect low-calorie and low-carb meal
If you are in the mood for something a little different, well, you've come to the right place. These timeless, Asian flavour combinations all work together brilliantly on top of our Original Lo-Dough Base.
As well as our chosen surf and turf toppings (pork and prawns... with mushrooms and spring onions for good measure!') we've got a couple of lesser-well-known ingredients from the Chinese ingredient section of the supermarket; chilli bean paste and fermented black beans. Both are packed with an amazing, salty/umami flavour that just gets your mouth watering.
All this is low-carb and low-calorie, not to mention, high fibre when made with Lo-Dough.
1. Preheat your oven to 250°C/475°F/Gas 9.
2. Spread the chilli beancurd sauce over Lo-Dough base, smooth side up, taking it right to the very edge.
3. Place the other ingredients on top, distributing evenly.
4. Cook in the preheated oven for approx 5 minutes or until the prawns have turned pink.
5. Slice, garnish with the coriander and serve.
Lo-Dough is bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread & pastry with 90% less carbs and loads more fibre.
Shop now at lodough.co