Low-Calorie Brie and Ham Quiche
This quiche is pure luxury and a perfect low-carb and low-calorie meal to boot.
Great cheese, great ham. Doesn't get more French than that... and in this low-calorie quiche, you have the perfect, light, summer lunch.
Find a seven inch tin, swap the pastry our for Lo-Dough and away you go!
Easy to make and utterly delicious, this is low-calorie, low carb food that will have you blinking in disbelief. It can be served cold, so makes the perfect low-calorie lunchbox addition too!
1. Preheat the oven to 160C/325F/Gas 3
2. Take a piece of Lo-Dough and roll out gently between two of the thin pieces of paper found in its packet - you are only looking to flatten the Lo-Dough a little.
3. Push the Lo-Dough into the tin evenly, taking care to push it into the corners and create an upright edge.
4. Arrange the ham, half the brie and the tomatoes in the Lo-Dough.
5. Whisk the four eggs and half-fat creme fraiche in a jug with the parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper and carefully pour over the other ingredients. Top with the remaining cheese
6. Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes. The egg mixture will puff up a bit like a souffle as it cooks, but will soon drop back down as the quiche cools. Enjoy hot or cold!
Lo-Dough is bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread & pastry with 90% less carbs and loads more fibre.
Shop now at lodough.co