Low-Calorie Camembert & Sticky Onion Pizza
A delicious French twist on a pizza, but surprisingly low-calorie!
This frenchified pizza is a total taste sensation - oozy, creamy camembert combined with sweet sticky onions and sundried tomatoes. So simple, but very effective. Thanks to Lo-Dough, this one comes in at under 300 calories and contains only 9g of carbs - even with the sweet sticky onions!
- 1 piece of
- 70g of camembert, rind removed and sliced
- 2 tablespoons of passata
- Half an onion
- 2-3 sun dried tomato slices, finely sliced
- A few sprays of one-cal spray, or a little olive oil
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/Gas 7.
- Slowly sweat down the onions in pan with the oil for approx 20 mines, or until dark and sticky.
Spread the passata on the smooth side of your
Lo-Dough, spreading right to the edge. Then add your cheese, again, right to the edge.
- Top with blobs of the sticky onions and slices of sun dried tomato.
- Bake in your oven for 7-10 minutes, or until golden and bubbling. Garnish with herbs if desired. Serve straight away.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.