Chocolate Dessert Pizza
Low calorie dessert pizzas which are simply divine
Type: DessertPizza Suitable For: High fibreHigh protein
Low calorie dessert pizza without the guilt
Fancy a blissful breakfast that fits within your macros? Us too.
Pizzas do not have to be savoury, and they most certainly don't have to be loaded with things that are going to promote weight gain. Moderation is one key, but a Lo-Dough pizza base is the magical solution which makes this low calorie chocolate dessert recipe possible.
If you don't manage to finish this heavenly offering, not to worry, slice it up and put it in the fridge for some sweet snacks at a later date.
Looking for a fruity dessert? Check out our low fat raspberry and vanilla pancakes
1. Toast lo-dough base lightly in microwave until warm.
2. Add Walden Farms chocolate spread to cover pizza evenly and leave 2cm for a crust.
3. Break the chocolate bar and cookie dough into small pieces.
4. Gather other toppings and cover the pizza.
5. Drizzle with Sweet Freedom chocolate sauce.