Low-Calorie Full English Breakfast Quiche
This low-calorie quiche is the perfect vehicle for your breakfast favourites
Sausage, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, well, it's all here... not to mention eggs, cheese and sweet fried onions. Our low calorie breakfast quiche is the perfect start to the day - ridiculously tasty and filling, but somehow incredibly low calorie and low-carb.
Pick the ingredients that best suit your tastes and diet and combine with Lo-Dough for a guaranteed low-carb quiche smash!
1. Preheat the oven to 160C/325F/Gas 3
2. Take a piece of Lo-Dough and roll out gently between two of the thin pieces of paper found in its packet - you are only looking to flatten the Lo-Dough a little.
4. Push the Lo-Dough into the tin evenly, taking care to push it into the corners and create an upright edge.
5. Arrange the cooked meats and mushrooms in the Lo-Dough with the halved tomatoes and chopped parsley.
6. Whisk the four eggs and half-fat creme fraiche in a jug, season to taste with salt and pepper and carefully pour over the other ingredients. Top with a sprinkling of the cheese.
7. Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes. The egg mixture will puff up a bit like a souffle as it cooks, but will soon drop back down as the quiche cools. Enjoy hot or cold!
Lo-Dough is bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread & pastry with 90% less carbs and loads more fibre.
Shop now at lodough.co