The 170 Calorie Ham & Mushroom Pizza
Our insanely low-calorie pizza is perfect for a weight loss diet
We've got the ultimate pizza to rely on when dieting. At 170 kcals per pizza, this is perfect counterpart to the usual soups, salads and other bog-standard diet-fare. By combining 50g of half-fat mozzarella, lean ham, mushrooms and passata alongside the incredibly low-calorie Lo-Dough base.
We've broken our own 'take the cheese to the edge' rule on this one, so ensure your Lo-Dough is well covered in passata to stop it catching in the oven.
1. Preheat your oven to 250°C/475F/Gas 9
2. Spray the fry-light into a pan, and fry off the mushrooms for 2 minutes, adding the garlic and fresh thyme after 1 minute. Put to one side.
3. Put the Lo-Dough onto your cooking tray smooth side up and spoon the passata over it, making sure to spread it right to the edge.
4. Add the cheese, followed by the ham and mushrooms.
5. Bake in your oven for 7 minutes - serve when the cheese is golden and bubbling
Lo-Dough is bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread & pastry with 90% less carbs and loads more fibre.
Shop now at lodough.co