Our insanely low-calorie pizza is perfect for a weight loss diet
We've got the ultimate pizza to rely on when dieting. At 170 kcals per pizza, this is perfect counterpart to the usual soups, salads and other bog-standard diet-fare. By combining 50g of half-fat mozzarella, lean ham, mushrooms and passata alongside the incredibly low-calorie Lo-Dough base.
We've broken our own 'take the cheese to the edge' rule on this one, so ensure your Lo-Dough is well covered in passata to stop it catching in the oven.
- 1 piece of
- 20g of Wiltshire ham, torn into pieces
- 20g of mushrooms
- 50g of low-fat mozzarella, sliced into very thin rounds
- 2 tablespoons of passata
- Fresh thyme (or dried if using)
- 2-3 sprays of fry-light oil
- Salt & pepper
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Preheat your oven to 250°C/475F/Gas 9.
- Spray the fry-light into a pan, and fry off the mushrooms for 2 minutes, adding the garlic and fresh thyme after 1 minute. Put to one side.
Lo-Doughonto your cooking tray smooth side up and spoon the passata over it, making sure to spread it right to the edge.
- Add the cheese, followed by the ham and mushrooms.
- Bake in your oven for 7 minutes - serve when the cheese is golden and bubbling.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.