Turn your leftovers into the ultimate low-calorie sandwich with Lo-Dough
Roast dinner leftovers make the perfect filling for a Lo-Dough wrap. Sure, they can be a little fatty and carby, but by putting them in a Lo-Dough wrap you are making the best possible reduction possibly without having to sacrifice on any of that amazing Sunday roast flavour. We've gone with rare roast beef, a chopped up roast potato, carrots, greens, horseradish and a dipping pot of gravy on the side, but the combo is totally up to you!
- 1 piece of
- 70g Roast Beef, sliced
- 2 roast potatoes, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 cooked chantenay carrots
- 1 cooked stalk of tender stem broccoli
- 1 tablespoon of horseradish sauce
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Use a rolling pin to flatten down your piece of
- If desired, heat your wrap ingredients in the microwave for a couple of minutes.
Arrange all the ingredients on the
Lo-Dough. Season to taste and serve with a hot leftover gravy to dip the wrap in if desired.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.