Use Our Mix To Make The Lowest Carb, Lowest Calorie Rocky Road Brownies
Rocky Road is a classic American dessert treat that is normally a no-bake, fridge-set affair. We've decided to take the same ingredients and use them to pimp up a Lo-Dough brownie mix. The added extras found in Rocky Road range from dried fruit, milk chocolate, nuts, biscuits, desiccated coconut and marshmallows. There are no rules - mix and match the ingredient you fancy. By making Rocky-Road with the Lo-Dough Brownie Mix, you are guaranteed the lowest carb and lowest calorie version of this fantastic sweet dessert.
Making your Low-Calorie Brownies
Make the Lo-Dough Brownie Mix as per the packet instructions. Take your chosen rocky-road ingredients - we've gone with marshmallow, crushed rich tea biscuits (leave out if you want to keep this gluten-free) and dried cranberries - and add to the mix, stirring in with a wooden spoon, saving a little back to decorate the top. Bake for 25 minutes at 190C. Add a drizzle of melted chocolate and decorate with the remaining rock-road extras. Allow to cool (as per the instructions) and then cut into 9 portions. They are now ready to serve.
Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- 1 pack of
- 3 (Light) rich tea biscuits, lightly crushed
- 20g of mini marshmallows
- 30g of dried cranberries, chopped
- 15-20g of melted milk chocolate
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Make the
Lo-DoughBrownie Mix as per the packet instructions.
- Add most of your extra Rocky Road ingredients to the mix and gently stir with a wooden spoon, leaving a little back to decorate the top.
- Add the mix to your lined tin and bake for 25 minutes at 190C.
- Take out of the oven and allow to cool a little. Drizzle over the melted chocolate and then decorate with the remaining Rocky Road ingredients.
- Allow to cool so that the chocolate sets and the decoration sticks and then cut into 9 portions and serve.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.