Low-Calorie Mushroom & Pesto Pizza
Type: Pizza Suitable For: Gluten freeHigh fibreHigh proteinLow calorieLow carbVegetarian
A Low-Calorie Pizza That Is Pure Veggie Indulgence
Mushrooms, gently fried with garlic and thyme... fragrant, moreish pesto... tomato sauce and lashings of rich mozzarella. Sounds good right? Well, believe us - it absolutely is! This might be a vegetarian's delight, but we'd doubt very much if any confirmed carnivores could come away from this unsatisfied.
All of this comes in at 366 calories, just 7 carbs... and that's for the whole pizza. It also supplies an amazing 22g of protein and 11g of fibre... Pizza made with Lo-Dough is pizza like no other!
Low-Carb Diet? Get Pizza Back On The Menu
At just 7g of carbs (of which, just 3g are sugar), this is pizza for any low-carb dieter... including those on a ketogenic diet. Your Lo-Dough pizza base is completely free of refined carbohydrate (it is comprised of little more than protein and fibre), allowing you to top up on indulgent toppings and fall back in love with pizza all over again.
Treat yourself without going off plan - Make it with Lo-Dough.
Method1. Preheat your oven to 250°C/475F/Gas 9
2. Spray the oil into the pan and fry off your Lo-Dough to add some colour to the base
3. Briefly fry off your mushrooms, garlic and thyme in a few sprays of oil, until lightly browned.
4. Put the browned Lo-Dough onto your cooking mesh/grill bars/pizza stone/air-fryer stand. Spoon the passata onto your Lo-Dough, making sure to spread it right to the edge.
5. Add the mozzarella on top, distributing as evenly as possible. Then add your fried mushrooms.
5. Bake in your oven for 7-10 minutes, or until golden and bubbling. Serve straight away.
Lo-Dough is bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread & pastry with 90% less carbs and loads more fibre.
Shop now at lodough.co