Low Carb Burrito. Oh yes - this Burrito is Keto!
We've come up with a brilliant, super low-carb burrito recipe for those of your following a low-carb diet. We've used guacamole to up the fats here - as we all know, this is a wonderfully healthy type of fat and a great addition to your diet.
We've also swapped out normal rice for cauliflower rice and kept the beans to a minimum.
But the real game changer here, as ever, is swapping the tortilla wrap for a Lo-Dough base, making this ideal for low-carb diets and even for stricter Keto diets.
Lo-Doughbase, rolled flat
- 50g of cauli rice
- 60g of cooked chicken thigh, shredded
- A teaspoon of taco/fajita/burrito spice mix
- 5g tinned black beans (kidney beans work fine too)
- A teaspoon of salsa
- A heaped tablespoon of guacamole
- A tablespoon of sour cream
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Have all the fillings made ahead - warm the chicken through, add the beans and spice mix and combine. Season well. Make your own salsa and guacamole or buy ready made.
Layer the fillings in any order you like in the centre of your
Lo-Dough. Fold up and enjoy!
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.