Low-Carb Chicken & Chorizo Calzone
This low-carb calzone is flavour-packed to the hilt
This delicious, meaty calzone combo is just the trick for those of you looking for a low-carb, high-protein hit. Use cooked chicken and cured chorizo to make this dish a simple assembly job that's ready in 20-25 minutes.
1. Preheat your oven to 220°C/ 428°F/Gas 7.
2. Stir up 60g of the passata together with the chicken and chorizo and place in the centre of your Lo-Dough.
3. Wet the edge of your Lo-Dough with a little water and fold it over to form your calzone. Apply a fair amount of pressure to ensure it seals.
4. Top the calzone with the remaining sauce and mozzarella.
5. Bake in your oven for approx 10 minutes, or until golden. Serve with a little extra pizza sauce to dip in or pour over.
Lo-Dough is bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread & pastry with 90% less carbs and loads more fibre.
Shop now at lodough.co