Our new favourite low carb, deli-meat dish.
Stromboli? Pizza swirl? Pizza roll? We don't care what you call it, we just know it's delicious and when made with Lo-Dough its perfect for low-carb and low-calorie diets too.
Make up your pizza as normal, using nice, flat, thin-cut meats and thinly sliced mozzarella and instead or baking flat, roll up, egg wash and bake in a hot oven for 10-15 mins for a satisfying take on the classic meat feast style pizza.
Trust us - All you dieters (of all stripes) are going to thank us for this one.
- 1 piece of
- 2 pieces of thin continental ham
- 15-20g of thinly sliced pepperoni
- 80g of light fresh mozzarella, sliced as thin as you can and dried on a piece of kitchen roll (mix or swap with grated mozzarella if that's all you have)
- 2 tablespoons of passata
- 1 egg, beaten
- A pinch of oregano
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/428 F.
Spread the passata across the
Lo-Doughin a thin layer, right up to the edge.
- Spread the thinly sliced mozzarella on top of the passata and add the ham and pepperoni. Roll the pizza up, brush with a little beaten egg, then top with the herbs.
- Bake in a tightly fitting dish for 10-15 minutes. Cut into bite sized swirls and serve with extra passata sauce if desired.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.