Low Carb Corned Beef Hash Cake
Type: BreakfastMains Suitable For: High proteinLow calorieLow carb
Cheap, tasty, satisfying and now thanks to Lo-Dough, low carb corned beef hash is back on the menu.
For our money, this is right up there in the upper echelons of comfort food classics and tasting it in the office sent a few of us straight back to our childhoods.
The recipe is a piece of cake - there's no way you could make a hash of it.
Low Calorie Breakfast Recipes with Lo-Dough
Using Lo-Dough at breakfast time makes total sense. From mug cakes to french toast, bacon sandwiches to fritters, Lo-Dough supplies you with endless low calorie, low carb options that are high in essential fibre and actually fill you up, leaving you ready to take on the day.
- Gluten free
- Fat free
- Sugar Free
- High protein
- Dairy Free
- Only 39 calories per piece
Try your £5 sample pack today and make pizzas, wraps, desserts and pastry like never before. Shop now
- 1. Oil a pan with 3 sprays of fry-light and soften the onion gently for a 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
2. While the onions fry, add the blitzed Lo-Dough, egg, mustard, thyme and seasoning to a bowl and mix. Break up the corned beef into small chunks and stir through the mixture. Once cooled, add the onions too.
3. Shape the mixture into a fritter and using the remaining sprays, gently fry the fritter on both sides until golden brown and cooked through (for approx. 3-4 minutes per side).
4. Serve with a poached egg for breakfast or alongside salad for a light lunch. Brown sauce or ketchup (or both!) is a must.