A Seriously Good Kebab That's Seriously Low-Carb
Kebab perfection comes normally comes with calorie/carb loading caveats, but not when you make them with Lo-Dough. By wrapping your kebab, salad and sauce up in Lo-Dough, you maintain ALL the flavour but jettison the carbs and calories found in the naan bread.
This one has everything you want in a great kebab - tender marinated cubes of spicy tikka lamb, crunchy and refreshing salad and cooling minted yoghurt sauce. A few drops of chilli sauce is always an option if you want to turn up the heat!
- 1 piece of
- 100g of lean lamb, cubed
- 1 tablespoon of tikka curry paste
- A few thin slices of white onion
- A few leaves of lettuce
- A couple of slices of tomato
- 10g of red cabbage, finely sliced
- 20g of cucumber, deseeded and finely sliced
- A few pomegranate seeds if desired
- A small handful of finely chopped fresh mint and coriander
- 2 tablespoons of natural yoghurt
- Salt & pepper
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Roll out your
Lo-Doughthinly between two sheets of the paper found in the packet with the Lo-Dough.
- Preheat your grill until it is as hot as possible. Leave for a good 10-15 minutes to heat while you get the tikka marinade on the lamb.
- Stir one spoon of the yoghurt together with the curry pasta and some seasoning. Skewer the lamb (if desired) and coat in the tikka marinade.
While it cooks, arrange all the salad ingredients on your
Lo-Dough. Mix the chopped herbs into the yoghurt.
- Once ready, add your lamb kebab and then drizzle with the yoghurt. Add a little chilli sauce if desired. Serve.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.