Napoli Style Margherita
Ultra Low Carb Napoli Style Pizza
Type: Pizza Suitable For: Gluten freeHigh fibreLow calorieLow carb
Coming in at only 193 calories for the whole pizza, this melt in your mouth Margherita should seriously be illegal. Using one piece of Lo-Dough, 60g of good quality passata sauce and 50g high-quality buffalo mozzarella, we pan-fried the Lo-Dough in Frylight, added the toppings and baked in the oven for eleven minutes until golden and bubbling.
Think Napoli-style goodness with a thin and crispy base. Swoon.
1. Preheat the oven to 180˚C.
2. Remove one piece of Lo-Dough from the packet, taking care to peel away the paper and pan fry for approx one minute on each side to crisp.
3. Coat the base with good quality passata sauce
4. Add chunky pieces of buffalo mozzarella over the top and place in the centre of the oven.
5. bake for 11-15 minutes until golden. Remove and add fresh basil and cracked black pepper on top to taste. Enjoy!
Lo-Dough is bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread & pastry with 90% less carbs and loads more fibre.
Shop now at lodough.co