Using our brownie mix, you can make these incredible low-carb cupcakes in minutes
Our just add water Brownie Mix is a cinch to use, but did you know you can create cupcakes in the microwave. You need a few silicone cupcake moulds (available cheaply online) and by in short two minute blasts you can turn our mix into light and airy cakes! You can add a little baking powder to the mix to give a little extra rise, but they'll still work just fine without it.
Fill them however you like - in this case, we've gone with a wonderfully fresh cream and orange garnish.
- 1 pack of
- A teaspoon of orange flavouring
- 9 blobs of whipped cream (approx. two tablespoons each)
- The zest of an orange
- 9 orange wedges for decoration (optional)
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Make the
Lo-DoughBrownie Mix up with 250ml of water, adding a teaspoon of orange flavouring.
- Add a 50g blob to a silicone fairy cake mould and repeat. Cook in batches of three for 2 minutes in the microwave.
- Allow to cool then carefully cut out a small cone from the top of the cake, cutting in half to make fairy wings. Fill the hole with whipped cream and add the wings, an orange segment and the zest of an orange to decorate.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.