This simple pizza is a quick low-carb fix, bursting with flavour
Using just six ingredients, you can create the most incredible, full-flavoured pizza - ready in under 15-20 minutes.
Lo-Dough pizzas are low in carbs and calories, but high in fibre and in this case, high in protein too. What's more, by switching to Lo-Dough, you need not miss out on all the delicious toppings that make pizza such a pleasure to eat.
- 1 piece of
- 2 tablespoons of passata/pizza sauce
- 70g grated mozzarella
- 80g cooked chicken breast, sliced
- 20g of pesto
- 1 cherry tomato, sliced
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/428°F.
Spread the passata across the
Lo-Doughin a thin layer, right up to the edge.
- Spread the cheese around the pizza. Mix the chicken with the pesto and then add to the pizza with the sliced tomato.
- Bake in the oven for 7-10 minutes, or until golden and bubbling. Serve with a crack of black pepper on top.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.