Low-Carb Pigs In Blankets Sausage Rolls
Type: Suitable For:
Christmas is coming and these low-carb tear and share treats are perfect for getting in the festive mood!
Sausage rolls are dangerously moreish and if you are on a low-carb diet, that's gonna be a serious problem. Well fear not, make them with Lo-Dough and all is well! By swapping out pastry for Lo-Dough, you are completely altering the nutritional make up of these Christmas-themed treats. What's not to love
1. Preheat your oven to 200C/392F/Gas mark 6.
2. Slice your Lo-Dough down vertically into 4 long strips.
3. In a pan, quickly brown the pigs in blankets, to give a little colour to the bacon. Allow to cool.
4. place the pigs in blankets at each end of the 4 strips.
Roll the strips inwards until they meet in the centre. Glaze with a little egg-wash and season with the salt and pepper.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and the sausage is cooked through.
Lo-Dough is bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread & pastry with 90% less carbs and loads more fibre.
Shop now at lodough.co