Christmas is coming and these low-carb tear and share treats are perfect for getting in the festive mood!
Sausage rolls are dangerously moreish and if you are on a low-carb diet, that's gonna be a serious problem. Well fear not, make them with Lo-Dough and all is well! By swapping out pastry for Lo-Dough, you are completely altering the nutritional make up of these Christmas-themed treats. What's not to love
- 1 piece of
- 8 pigs in blankets
- 1 egg, beaten, for egg-wash
- Fry light spray
- Salt & pepper
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Preheat your oven to 200C/392F/Gas mark 6.
Lo-Doughdown vertically into 4 long strips.
- In a pan, quickly brown the pigs in blankets, to give a little colour to the bacon. Allow to cool.
- place the pigs in blankets at each end of the 4 strips.
- Roll the strips inwards until they meet in the centre. Glaze with a little egg-wash and season with the salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and the sausage is cooked through.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.