Low Carb Piri Piri Chicken Pizza
For those who like it hot...and healthy
Type: Pizza Suitable For: Gluten freeHigh proteinLow calorieLow carb
Chicken coated in Blend Bros Piri Piri sauce and put on a low calorie pizza (with even more Piri Piri), and loaded up with sliced green and red chillies - this one is heaven on earth for those who like a little spice in their life. You can have it hot and also have it healthy, with Lo-Dough as your base you can top up with so much more leeway, even sticking to your fitness goals or calorie counting plan.
Low fat pizza bases mean delicious toppings
Buy low fat pizza bases (Lo-Dough, naturally) which are super high in fibre to keep you full. The freedom which this brings when it comes to toppings is immeasurable. This low-carb piri piri chicken pizza is certainly no exception; it's delightfully low-carb low calorie, yet has a substantial 44g of protein - this is really on plan for the gym lovers and slimmers.
Check out more low calorie pizza recipes
gluten free | dairy free | fat free | low carb | sugar free | high in protein | high fibre | vegetarian | 39 calories per piece
- 1. Preheat your oven to 250°C/475F/Gas 9.
2. Mix the passata and half the piri piri sauce and spread across the Lo-Dough in a thin layer, right up to the edge.
3. Coat the cooked chicken in the remaining piri piri sauce.
4. Spread half the cheese on top of the sauced base and add the chicken, pepper, onion and chillis. Add the other half of the cheese, sprinkle with the paprika and then put the pizza in the oven for 7-9 minutes or until golden and bubbling.
5. Serve with a crack of black pepper.