Our low-carb cinnamon rolls are the perfect dessert treat.
We've used our incredible Original Lo-Dough Bases and a bit of sugar-free baking ingenuity to come up with this amazing low-calorie, low-carb, low-fat, low sugar, high fibre recipe. What's more, it's DELICIOUS. Oozy, cinnamon-spiced, sweet, light - you name it, this recipe has got it.
Give it a go - and check out those macros...
(The picture above shows two perfect portions)
- 1 piece of
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 20g of erythritol sweetener
- 20ml of milk (semi-skimmed)
- 100g light cream cheese
- 2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 30g of erythritol sweetener
- A few drops of gravy browning (just for colour)
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Add the egg, sweetener and milk to a bowl and mix well with a fork. Pour onto a plate and add the
Leave this mix in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes, for the
Lo-Doughto absorb the liquid.
Meanwhile, mix the cream cheese, cinnamon, 30g of erythritol and browning to creating the cinnamon filling. When ready spread over the egg soaked
Lo-Dough, then cut into four long strips and roll.
- Bake for 20 minutes in a tightly pack dish in a moderate (180C) oven. Serve with sugar free icing and fruity decorations if desired.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.