Low-Calorie Brownies For Peanut Butter Lovers!
This combo of PBfit peanut butter and the Lo-Dough Brownie Mix will blow your mind. Under 100 calories and 6.3 (net) carbs a piece and high in fibre and protein, these insanely indulgent brownies will blow your mind!
Lo-Dough Brownies are low-carb, low-calorie, high-fibre and gluten-free. No matter what diet you are following, a Lo-Dough Brownie won't rock the boat, despite being utterly delicious!
Making your Low-Calorie Brownies
Make the Lo-Dough Brownie Mix as per the packet instructions. Bake for 25 minutes at 190C. Allow to cool (as per the instructions). Mix up 4 portions of PBfit and drizzle over the brownie and allow to set for a few minutes (add sprinkles if desired, but it's really just for show!) before cutting into 9 portions. They are now ready to serve.
Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- 1 pack of
- 128g of peanut butter (in this case, 4 servings of PBfit peanut butter, made up to a thick topping consistency with water)
- A teaspoon of sweetener (optional)
- A few chocolate sprinkles (optional)
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Make the
Lo-DoughBrownie Mix as per the packet instructions.
- Add the mix to your lined tin and bake for 25 minutes at 190C.
- Allow to cool (as per the instructions) and then pour over the peanut butter. mix (which can be sweetened if desired). Allow to set for a few moments, then cut into 9 portions and serve.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.