Pesto Eggs On Lo-Dough Cheese Toasts
The breakfast phenomenon taking social media by storm. Do it the Lo-Dough way!
Pesto eggs on toast are a fantastic tasting breakfast/brunch dish, suddenly finding online popularity. By frying your eggs in pesto rather than plain oil, you are jacking up the flavour to a new level. But for low-carbers, the toast presents an issue. That's where Lo-Dough comes in - our cheese toasts sit perfectly under the herby, moreish eggs and at just a couple of carbs per portion are perfect for a low-carb or ketogenic (keto) diet.
1. Preheat your oven to 250°C/475F/Gas 9.
2. Spread the cream cheese across the Lo-Dough in a thin layer, right up to the edge.
3. Cover evenly with the cheese and bake in the oven for 7-10 minutes.
4. While the cheese toast cooks, fry your eggs in the pesto until done to your liking.
5. Serve with a crack of black pepper.
Lo-Dough is bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread & pastry with 90% less carbs and loads more fibre.
Shop now at lodough.co