Under 200 Calories: The Healthy Pizza from Heaven.
The low carb, low-calorie way: This is an easy vegetarian recipe packed with vitamins and rich with earthy and vibrant flavours. Follow this recipe to enjoy a gluten-free, high-fibre Fiorentina pizza, then top with mozzarella and spinach and finish off with a perfectly cooked egg.
1. Preheat the oven to 180˚C.
2. Remove one piece of Lo-Dough from the packet, peeling away the paper and fry on a medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes on each side.
3. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil/Frylight with the garlic for one minute, then add the spinach and cook for two minutes until wilted. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Spread the passata over the Lo-Dough until the base has been covered and scatter the mozzarella and drained spinach over the top.
5. Crack an egg in the middle and spray with Frylight (or drizzle olive oil), season with salt and pepper.
6. Now slide your pizza directly into a hot oven/baking sheet and bake for approx 9-14 minutes depending on how you like your egg yolk.
7. Serve immediately.
Lo-Dough is bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread & pastry with 90% less carbs and loads more fibre.
Shop now at lodough.co