Low-carb, bite-sized pizza that looks and taste amazing!
That's right. Does it get any better than this? Our Lo-Dough pizza swirls make the perfect party plate to serve your friends, or as a special treat for the whole family. Soft and fluffy with mozzarella oozing out of every bite, Lo-Dough pizza bites contain less than 5g of carbs per serving. They’re high in fibre, gluten-free, and made with vitamin-rich passata. We've also added Eat Lean protein cheese for an extra 9g protein kick.
The kids will love them.
- 2 pieces of
- A bunch of fresh Basil
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 3 tbsp good quality passata
- 1 ball mozzarella
- ½ red pepper
- ½ yellow pepper
- 50g grated Eatlean protein cheese
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C.
- Deseed and finely chop the red and yellow peppers.
Take one piece of
Lo-Doughand overlap the Lo-Doughon top of another piece of Lo-Dough(by approx ⅓). Seal with water and press down firmly.
Evenly distribute the passata over the
Lo-Doughand top with peppers.
- Tear the mozzarella into chunks and spread evenly on top.
- Sprinkle fresh chopped basil on top to finish the base.
- Roll tightly longways and slice into 2cm pieces.
- Place rolls in a greased baking tray. Top with extra cheese if you feel like being a bit naughty.
- Bake for 12-14 mins and serve immediately.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.