Slimming Friendly Pizza
Type: Pizza Suitable For: Gluten freeHigh fibreHigh proteinLow calorieLow carbLow fatSlimming friendly
Weight loss & slimming has never been so delicious - with this low calorie pizza recipe.
Lo-Dough gives you the ultimate leeway to enjoy delicious pizzas and still lose weight. For those of you on a slimming diet, we have come up with a simple Margherita pizza recipe.
This uses a mix of mozzarella and grated Eatlean Protein Cheese and plenty of passata to make a tasty on-plan pizza. Topped with picked or chopped basil, this is a taste of Italy, in its purest form.
Lo-Dough is only 39 calories per pizza base, so this pizza is on-plan from the base up. By using two halves of your healthy calcium option (37g of Eatlean and 20g of mozzarella), we have created a pizza to perfectly satisfy your slimming needs. It's also high in protein thanks to the cheese and high in fibre thanks to the Lo-Dough, so it's got you covered in more ways than one.
Low Calorie Pizza Recipes with Lo-Dough
Of course, this is just the basic model - you can add healthy veg and lean meat or seafood to this pizza if you desire, but sometimes a simple, yummy Margherita is all the heart (and the stomach!) wants.
Inspired? Take a look at this incredible guide with the top 10 low calorie pizza recipes made with Lo-Dough.
High fibre | fat free | low-carb | gluten free | dairy free | high protein | paleo | vegetarian | sugar free
- 1. Preheat your oven to 250°C/475F/Gas 9
2. Spray the fry-light into the pan and fry off your Lo-Dough to add some colour to the base
3. Put the browned Lo-Dough onto your cooking mesh/grill bars/pizza stone/air-fryer stand and spoon the pizza sauce over, making sure to spread it right to the edge.
4. Add the cheese on top, distributing as evenly as possible and sprinkle over a little oregano.
5. Bake in your oven for 7 - 10 minutes, or until golden and bubbling. Serve straight away with a crack of black pepper over the top.
Top Tip: If you feel you like your base could be crispier when it comes out, try adding back to a hot, dry frying pan for 8-10 seconds and remove with a spatula.