You can make beautiful roast potatoes that aren't loaded with grease and calories - just let us show you how!
A few simple techniques and flavourings will have your roast potatoes singing on the side of your Christmas plate - all for the lowest possible calories and without compromise on flavour or that crispy outer texture/fluffy interior that we all know and love.
Follow our method for low-cal roastie heaven.
- 4 medium peeled and cut into four
- A sprig of rosemary
- A sprig of thyme
- 1 teaspoon of garlic salt
- Salt & pepper
- 20 sprays of oil
- Preheat your oven to.
- Boil your potatoes in salted water for approx. ten minutes. Drain and return to the empty pan and allow to steam dry for a couple of minutes, before shaking vigorously to rough up the edges.
- Spray the potatoes with spray oil and throw in the garlic salt and the herbs. Toss around and then transfer to a sprayed baking rack sat over a tray. Spray one more time and place on a high shelf in the oven.
- After 20 mins, turn and spray once more. Repeat even 20 minutes until golden and crispy.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.