Keto Spanish Romesco Sauce Pizza
This Spanish themed pizza is incredibly delicious and incredibly low-carb...
We've partnered up some of our favourite Spanish ingredients here on this powerhouse of a pizza. Serrano ham, manchego cheese, smokey roasted peppers and a romesco sauce, made with peppers and almonds. The result is a perfectly balanced, flavour sensation and thanks to Lo-Dough, the carbs and calories are kept super low too.
This is two recipes for one the sauce and the pizza - you won't use all the romesco sauce, but it'll keep in the fridge for a few days. It's great over fish, on chicken, stirred though green veg, stirred into pasta... the uses are endless.
1. Blitz or liquidise all your romesco sauce ingredients to make a smooth sauce.
2. Preheat your oven to 220°C/ 428°F/Gas 7.
3. Spread the romesco sauce over your Lo-Dough, smooth side up, taking it right to the edge.
4. Top with the cheese, ham and peppers.
5. Bake in your oven for 7-10 minutes, or until golden and bubbling and serve.
Lo-Dough is bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread & pastry with 90% less carbs and loads more fibre.
Shop now at lodough.co