A loaded, low-calorie wrap with Lo-Dough as your bread alternative
Our meatball sub recipe weighs in at an incredible 280 calories but still packs the flavour punch you'd hope for!
The recipe has been designed to be thrown together as quickly as possible to deliver that meatball-sub satisfaction a) without too much faff and b) without the associated carbs and calories.
Make it with Lo-Dough.
- 1 piece of
- 2-3 (depending on size) low-carb sausages, or homemade meatballs
- 100g 'Nowt Poncy Arrabbiata Sauce'
- 2 'Leerdammer Cheese Thins', cut into smaller squares
- A few sprays of oil
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Split open your sausages and mould the meat into 4 balls.
- Gently fry with the spray oil in a pan until lightly browned.
- Pour over the sauce and gently warm through until the balls are cooked (approx 10 mins). Add slices of cheese to the top for the last couple of minutes.
Place the meatballs and sauce into your
Lo-Dough, add a sprinkle of chopped/torn basil if desired, wrap and serve!
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.