Meatball Marinara Toasted Wrap
Type: ToastieWraps Suitable For: High fibreLow calorie
A loaded, low calorie wrap with Lo-Dough as your bread alternative
Our meatball sub recipe weighs in at an incredible 280 calories but packs the flavour punch you'd hope for thanks to fantastic 'Heck' sausages, Nowt Poncy's Arrabbiata sauce and some Leerdammer cheese thins.
The recipe has been designed to be thrown together quickly and while you can always mix and match your products as you desire, we enjoyed the products we used in this recipe so much, we wanted to let you know.
All natural and low calorie whilst at the same time, totally delicious is the ultimate prize in food.
- 1. Split open your sausages and mould the meat into 4 balls.
2. Gently fry with the spray oil in a pan until lightly browned
3. Pour over the sauce and gently warm through until the balls are cooked (approx 10 mins
4. Place the meatballs and sauce into your Lo-Dough and place the cheese on top. Close at both ends, then fold into a tight cylinder and place in a sandwich toaster or griddle pan to seal the folded side. Cook for approx 5 mins.
5. Cut in half and serve warm, perhaps with a little basil for garnish.